- Start with onions in the pan (make sure pan is on cooker and cooker is on).
- Sweat, soften and other words to that effect.
- Add a bit of cubed potato and then cover with stock. Bring to the boil then simmer til potatoes are soft. Add frozen peas, heat then whiz.
- Fresh mint can be added before or after the blitz. You must make this decision for yourself.
- Lightly toast some kind of bread product.
- Mix feta cheese with fresh mint, spread on the toast then grill again.
- Fling olive oil all over the kitchen.
What did it taste like? Fresh and springy. Sweet and salty.