- Blenders at the ready!
- Roughly chop a cucumber, a teeny piece of garlic and a quarter of an onion.
- Plonk into the blender with salt, a pot of plain yoghurt and some herbs de provence.
- Er, blend.
- Make a mini greek salad with tomatoes, cucumber and feta. Dress it nicely with red wine vinegar and olive oil.
- Serve together with more olive oil.
- I bought feta in oil with herbs simply because there was no plain feta left in the supermarket. This was a happy accident as it's more flavoury and I used the herby oil to dress the salad.
- I am not a big black olive fan, but if you are, I am sure they would love to join the greek salad party.