- Boil some batons of peeled potato.
- Rough slice some onion and fry in a little olive oil.
- Add roast chicken, sizzle a second, then add proper chicken stock.
- Season, then add your cooked potato.
- Finish with your favourite type of sliced/quartered green olives. If you don't know what your favourite are, use my favourite, but please let me know what they are because I don't know.
Tip: Undercook your potatoes so that when they go into the soup they can take a bit more cooking without falling apart.